The lovely Paulette Edwards will be having a daily focus on being coeliac and living gluten free every day between Monday 13th to Friday 17th on her show, between 10am – 1pm.
The line up is jam packed, and includes:
- Renowned gastroenterology consultant, Professor David Sanders (Monday)
- A trip around a supermarket to check for ‘hidden gluten’ in products
- Two guests with coeliac disease talk about their condition
- Sheffield Gastroenterology dietician Nick Trott (Wednesday)
- Someone from Coeliac UK
- And… I’ll be in on Friday, talking about recipes and food
Paulette would love listeners to contact the show with their experiences. BBC Radio Sheffield contact details are as follows:
- On-air – call a show: 0800 111 4949
- Text number: Send your texts to 81333 and start your text with the word ‘Sheffield’. Texts will be charged at your standard message rate.